Church re-opens for services
Our service on Sunday 6 December will be led by the Revd David Marshall-Jones (retired URC minister and our former Interim Minister) and will include Holy Communion. We are glad to be back again in the church for worship.
You must pre-register!
Would you like to attend church on Sunday 6 December?
- If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the number of people from your household, including children (and their names) who wish to attend.
- Please await our confirmation that we have registered you.
- Junior Church will take place on Sunday in Room 1 for a limited number of children, starting at 11:00 and not participating in Communion on this occasion. Please also email Churchsecretaries@trinitywimbledon.org to register children who will be attending.
- The Chinese Group will worship in church for this Communion service. They will not meet separately this week.
- ‘Worship At Home’ will continue for those not able to attend in person.
We have taken many steps to ensure everyone is as safe as possible, and we look forward to seeing you, but please note the following:.
- You must not attend if you are displaying any Coronavirus symptoms, nor if you are required to quarantine following overseas travel, nor if you have been instructed by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate at home. You will be asked at the door to confirm that none of these apply to you.
- Please bring and wear a mask or face-covering as this is mandatory for all who are not in an ‘exempt’ category.