The Old Hall was built in 1886 and was our original church building. It has now been transformed into an attractive location for many events, and is particularly suitable for children’s parties and receptions.
Located on the ground floor, it is easily accessible.
A sprung floor – much enjoyed for dancing, pilates and badminton.
It can accommodate 200+ people standing. Chairs for 150 can be set out as required.
A fully functional kitchen is situated adjacent to the Hall, and this can be hired separately.
There is disabled access to the Old Hall, and an audio system. A disabled toilet is nearby.
Baby changing facilities are available. The Old Hall measures 7.5m x 13.7m (102.75 sq m).
Wimbledon International Quilters held their 2016 show in the Mansel Road in September
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.