Sunday 27 September
Services resume at Trinity – Guidance and how to book
We warmly welcome you and are delighted to be able to hold Sunday services again, but please do remember the necessary restrictions in place for the safety of everyone in Church.
Please email the Joint Church Secretaries before 12 noon on Friday to reserve your place as numbers are limited to 30 each service. When booking please state the names and number of people.
Below are some notes and guidance
- We ask that you wear a face mask when entering the church.
- Please use the hand sanitizer available at the door.
- You will be welcomed on arrival and directed to a seat. There will be a one-way system in operation.
- Please do not gather inside the vestibule chatting to those on duty or this could cause a bottle neck.
- There will be no singing and the service will be kept as short as possible.
- No collection will be taken but please do leave your offering in the collection plate as you leave.
- Sorry, but there will not be any coffee after the service.
Please don’t let these restrictions stop you from coming to church, they are only in place because the safety of our congregations and volunteers is of the utmost importance. We hope to see you soon.
The on-line services will continue for those unable to get to church.
Thank you all for your co-operation.